top of page


About The PAC

What is The Highline Performing Arts Center?

The Highline Performing Arts Center (The PAC) is the main performance venue for the schools of Highline Public Schools as well as a fully staffed rental theatre.


The PAC hosts many of the band, choir, and drama performances, as well as commencement ceremonies and PTSA meetings of the various Elementary, Middle, and High Schools of the Highline Public Schools.

In addition to School events, the PAC is also available fore rent, year-round.


For information on renting the PAC for your next event, please see our Facility Rental page.


For a listing of some of the groups who regularly use the PAC, Click Here.

How can I contact the Highline Performing Arts Center?

Contact information for the Highline Performing Arts Center can be found on our Contact Page.


Please note that The PAC does not act as a box office for the various events using the space. For ticketing and other information, it is best to contact each group individually.


If you are interested in renting the facility, please see our Facility Rental Page.

What is the street address of the Performing Arts Center?

The street address of the PAC is 401 S 152nd St, Burien, Washington.


For a map and directions to the theater, please see our Directions Page.


Our mailing address and additional contact information can be found on our Contact Page.

Where can I park?

There is ample free parking located in the lighted parking lots adjacent to the the theatre and across 152nd St.


Additional on street parking is available for overflow situations.

Please be aware of all marked No Parking areas.

Where do I get information on renting the venue for an event or performance?

Information about renting the Highline Performing Arts center can be found on our Facility Rental Page. There you can fill out a simple form to request information about available dates.


Additional contact information can be found on our Contact Page.


A list of amenities offered at the theater can be found on our Amenities Page. Technical drawings and information can be found on our Technical Information Page.

Whom do I contact for Lost and Found?

Please call the PAC business office at 206-631-6795 to inquire about lost items. Leave a detailed message. The Performing Arts Center manager will return your phone call.

Do you serve food and drinks at the theatre?

For many events, refreshments are available in the lobby prior to the performance and at intermission.


Food and drink, including water and chewing gum, are not allowed in the auditorium at any time.

How do I find out what shows are playing at the Highline PAC

A complete list of current and upcoming events at the PAC can be found on our Calendar Page.

Can I tour the Highline PAC?

If you are interested in booking the Highline Performing Arts Center for your upcoming event, you can arrange a tour by contacting our administrative office.


Contact information is available on our Contacts Page. To request available dates, please fill out the form on our Facility Rental Page.


Can I take pictures/video in the theatre?

Although some groups allow the use of video an still cameras during performances, for many events, cameras and video recording equipment use is strictly prohibited. Please ask an usher for clarification.


The use of cell phones is strictly prohibited for most events.

Out of consideration for the performers and other audience members, please make sure all cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms are turned off before you enter the theatre.

What is your late seating policy?

Please give yourself plenty of time to get to the theater. Late arrivals are disruptive. For many events, patrons arriving late cannot be seated until the first suitable pause in the performance.

Can I bring young children to the theatre?

While some groups renting the PAC do not allow young children, most groups do. Please contact the individual groups for specific restrictions.


Contact information for specific groups can be found on our Calendar Page.

Are Pets allowed in the theater?

The Highline Performing Arts Center has a no pets allowed policy inside the PAC buildings. Any trained service animal is welcome.

What is your policy in regard to alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and firearms?

The Highline Performing Arts Center is owned and operated by Highline Public Schools and is located within the campus grounds of Highline High School. Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are not allowed on school grounds.


Washington state law (RCW 9.41.280) prohibits the possession of any firearm or other dangerous weapon on school properties.


How can I purchase tickets for events at the Performing Arts Center?

Tickets are sold by each individual group performing at the Highline Performing Arts Center. Please contact each group directly.


For a list of upcoming events and their contact information, please see our Calendar Page.


What are the box office hours?

The Highline Performing Arts Center does not keep regular box office hours.



The box office is managed and staffed by the organizers of each event using the space.



For box office Information for a specific event, please see the event listing on our Calendar Page


Where can I get something to eat before the show?

There are many restaurants located within a few block radius of the PAC.


For a partial list of restaurants, please see our Local Business page.

What accessibility options are available at the Highline Performing Arts Center?

Disabled parking is conveniently located in the front driveway of the theater.


The Performing Arts Center is fully wheelchair accessible. Elevator access is available to all patrons. Please ask an usher for assistance.


When microphones are used on stage, our FM Auditory Assistance System is available free of charge. Ask an usher for assistance.

Does the PAC have public Wi-Fi access?

Unfortunately, The Highline Performing Arts Center does not offer public Wi-Fi access at this time.



Limited Internet access is available for those people renting the facility. Please see an usher or stage crew member for information regarding internet access.

What hotels and restaurants are nearby?

A list and map of nearby businesses including, banks, restaurants, hotels, and shopping can be found at our What's Nearby Page.

Please reload

bottom of page